40 x schools will be the recipients of ONE K'Nex School Pack each worth £275. The 40 x schools will be selected from all entries received and will be judged against the set criteria outlined in prize box one, however we will take into consideration an even distribution across the country. The competition closes on April 30th 2021 at 11:59pm
The following general Terms and Conditions relate to the K'Nex Schools Pack Competition - specific T&C's against the criteria are outlined in prize box one. By entering the K'Nex competition you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Entries open to UK residents only.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of Basic Fun UK or Evolution PR
3. Only one entry per person/school, unless otherwise stated.
4. Closing date is as specified and entries will not be valid after the date of closing.
5. The recipients will be chosen/judged against the criteria and then notified by email or telephone after the closing date.
6. If the selected recipients has not replied within 30 days of being contacted, another recipient will be chosen.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. No part of a pack is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
9. The pack can only be redeemed by a contact of the school or their nominated person; it cannot be transferred to any other person.
10. In certain circumstances, certain elements of the pack may be exchanged for a K'nex pack of a similar value.
11. We aim to deliver the packs within 28 days of the recipient confirming their details, however there is no guarantee that packs will arrive within this time.
12. The promoter of this activity is Evolution PR, 17 Cottesbrooke Park, Heartlands, Daventry, NN11 8YL
Rules Concerning your Data
1. As part of entering any K'Nex Activity, you agree to us collecting your data for the purpose of administrating your pack
2. You will be contacted directly if you are a recipient of the activity in order to fulfil the pack obligation
3. If you have indicated we are OK to do so, you may be contacted via newsletter regarding other K'Nex or Basic Fun UK promos. If you no longer wish to receive these newsletters you can easily unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the newsletters.
4. Under all circumstances, your data will be destroyed within 100 days of the competition closing.
5. Your details will not be shared with any third parties
6. If you need any further details regarding these rules, contact Claire.email@example.com
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. But only where you have indicated that it is okay for us to do so.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application? Only when it is required for us to do so in order to complete a contract such as a prize fulfilment. Your details are then only to be used for that purpose.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees only.
Destruction of the data you provide.
The policy is to make regular destruction of all information provided except where it has been indicated that we can reach you for marketing and update purposes. In general unless otherwise indicated this will be for three months after the closing date of the promotion